Campus Pursuit is a campus-wide scavenger hunt. Free prizes from awesome brands are hidden around campus and are found through clues on our app. We launch at new colleges all the time and are looking for students who want to join our Brand Ambassador Team.
The best Brand Ambassadors are:
- Driven. You’re excited about scavenger hunts and making a major impact on your campus
- Team players. You’re a strong communicator, love to collaborate, and work well with others
- Natural Promoters. You’re always talking about your favorite products and brands
- Networking Masters. You love meeting new people, stepping outside your comfort zone, and expanding your network
- Social media savvy. You know how to leverage your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter networks to work in your favor
- Spreading positive vibes. You love scavenger hunts and being part of the fun
What are my responsibilities as a Brand Ambassador?
You’ll hide prizes once a week in the Campus Pursuit scavenger hunts. You’ll also promote the Campus Pursuit app to students at your school. You can also make sales with local businesses and student groups that may want to sponsor prizes in the scavenger hunts (optional).
What are the perks?
- Gain valuable experience in marketing, business development, sales, and community building with a fast growing start-up
- Receive $500-600 on any sale closed with a local business
- Get paid for each student you get to download the Campus Pursuit app
- Get paid for each successful Brand Ambassador application you generate at any of our active campuses
- Free product samples and goodies from participating brands
- Qualify for course credit
- Early access to company updates
- Include on your résumé that you ran campaigns for many large, national brands. Chipotle, NFL Sunday Ticket, Harry’s, AMP Energy, Kettle Brand Chips, NBCUniversal, Moon Cheese Snacks, and many other brands have used Campus Pursuit to engage with college students
What are the qualifications?
- You must be a college student in fall 2016
- Own an iPhone or Android
- Have a printer in your dorm or apartment